Our goal at Sherbourne Health Centre is to provide a safe and respectful environment for all our clients, staff, volunteers and visitors.
You have the right to:
- Be treated with respect, consideration and dignity.
- Receive care in a safe, supportive and comfortable environment
- Discuss with your care provider or relevant program supervisor any concerns you may have about the services you receive.
You are responsible for:
- Treating staff, volunteers, students and other clients with respect, consideration and dignity.
- Letting us know about any concerns you may have with our services without undue delay.
We will not tolerate:
- Disrespectful attitudes or behaviours on your part toward any staff, volunteers, students or other clients including racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and any other form of discrimination.
- Any violence, threats of violence or intimidating behaviours.
Download a copy of your Rights & Responsibilities (PDF).