Many companies, clubs and organizations believe in giving back to the community and want their charitable support to reflect the causes that really matter to their spectrum of employees, members or customers. We can help!
With its rich mix of innovative programs offering tangible help to LGBT youth, families and the wider LGBT community, newcomers and refugees, and those who are homeless, precariously housed or street-involved, Sherbourne is uniquely positioned to match the interests of those who care about diversity, empowerment and equity.
Whether you’re looking to forge a meaningful long-term partnership or are looking for a responsive community partner to benefit from a one-off fundraising initiative, we’d love to hear from you about how we can help! Please contact our Development Officer, Catherine Argiropoulos at 416-324-4169 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and how you can associate yourself with our transformational work. In the meantime, here are just a few ideas about how you could get connected:
- Sign up for our newsletters (see home page) and distribute them amongst interested employees, members and customers.
- Encourage payroll giving to Sherbourne and its programs through United Way, or through direct donations on our website.
- Adopt a program, or Sherbourne as a whole, as your annual partner or beneficiary for a fundraising event or campaign
- Collect in-kind supplies that we can distribute to those in most need, such as TTC tokens and [new] good quality winter coats and boots.
- Enter a team for our annual SOY Community Bowlathon in October or sponsor a youth team, or join SOY in the Scotiabank Marathon, to benefit LGBTQ youth.