The Media Centre features Sherbourne’s latest news, updates and information from our bi-annual newsletters, position statements and media releases.
Read about updates on our programs and services in Sherbourne’s bi-annual newsletter.
Sherbourne Position Statements
- Bill C-16 (Transgender Rights Bill) – Letter to the Senate (February 2017)
- Orlando Shooting Statement of Memorial (June 2016)
- Improving Access to Gender Affirming Surgeries (SRS) (November 2015)
- Ontario Sex Education Curriculum (May 2015)
- HIV Non-disclosure (October 2013)
Sherbourne Media Releases
- Trans primary care guide first online, interactive tool for Canadian healthcare providers (November 17, 2016)
- Renewed investment paves way for ‘next generation’ mobile health bus, strengthening on-the-spot care to under-served and vulnerable clients (March 24, 2017)
For media requests, or further information about Sherbourne Health Centre, please contact:
Graeme C. Imrie, CHRL
Director, Corporate Affairs
T: (416) 324-4100 Ext 5211