The Media Centre features Sherbourne’s latest news, updates and information from our bi-annual newsletters, position statements and media releases.
Read about updates on our programs and services in Sherbourne’s bi-annual newsletter.
- Fall/Winter 2018 Edition
- Spring/Summer 2017 Edition
- Fall/Winter 2017 Edition
- Fall/Winter 2016 Edition
Read about achievements, celebrations and personal experiences inspired by members of the Sherbourne community.
- VIDEO: Together We Are Family Medicine (Nov. 28, 2017): To commemorate Sherbourne’s 2017 Family Practice of the Year award, the OCFP developed a video featuring Sherbourne family physicians June Cheng, Allison Lou and Laura Pripstein, as well as other Sherbourne staff, and our Family Health Team’s collective role in providing care to clients.
- Sherbourne Infirmary celebrates 10 years, rolls out service expansion for trans clients recovering from transition-related surgery (May 2017)
Sherbourne Position Statements
- Harm reduction services to address opioid crisis and support public health prevention (Sept. 2017)
- Bill C-16 (Transgender Rights Bill) – Letter to the Senate (Feb. 2017)
- Orlando Shooting Statement of Memorial (June 2016)
- Improving Access to Gender Affirming Surgeries (SRS) (Nov. 2015)
- Ontario Sex Education Curriculum (May 2015)
- HIV Non-disclosure (Oct. 2013)
Sherbourne Media Releases
- Sherbourne Health Centre awarded ‘Family Practice of the Year’ (Nov. 8, 2017)
- Investment by Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and Toronto Central LHIN allows Sherbourne Health Centre to make safety and accessibility improvements (Aug. 29, 2017)
- Sherbourne Health Centre welcomes news of C-16 passing third reading (June 15, 2017)
- Renewed investment paves way for ‘next generation’ mobile health bus, strengthening on-the-spot care to under-served and vulnerable clients (Mar. 24, 2017)
- Trans primary care guide first online, interactive tool for Canadian healthcare providers (Nov. 17, 2016)
For media requests, or further information about Sherbourne Health Centre, please contact:
Sherbourne Health Centre
T: (416) 324-4100 ext 5270