In the Community
Sherbourne Health and Regent Park Community Health Centre are operating COVID-19 vaccination clinics, in partnership with The St. James Town Community Corner, Fred Victor and partners of the Downtown East Ontario Health Team. The clinics are supported by UNITY Health. These clinics are operating at the Wellesley Community Centre (495 Sherbourne Street) and Regent Park at Fred Victor (40 Oak Street).
For more information and to book an appointment, please click here.
Please note that appointments are released through the week, depending on vaccine supply. If you do not find an appointment, please check back again soon.
For Our Service Users
In March 2021, Sherbourne Health was chosen to be one of the first primary care organizations in Ontario to receive a small supply of COVID vaccines. This vaccine supply was given to some Sherbourne clients based on instructions from the Ministry of Health. We are waiting to hear if Sherbourne Health will be receiving more vaccines for our clients.
If we receive more vaccines, all clients who are eligible for vaccination will be contacted directly by our medical secretary team at Sherbourne Health. Please do not call our office to book an appointment to get your COVID vaccine.
We will continue to provide updates on our role in the planned COVID-19 vaccine rollout, and how we are supporting our Sherbourne clients to get vaccinated, as new information becomes available. Please stay tuned here for future updates.
More Options for Receiving the Vaccine
You and your loved ones might be able to get a COVID vaccine now or very soon. If you live in Toronto and meet certain eligible criteria, you can book appointments at vaccine clinics across the city, including at hospitals, community centres, schools and more. Check out the below resources for more information:
- Ontario Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment Booking System: Ontario COVID-19 vaccination service
- Unity Health Toronto (including St. Michael’s Hospital): COVID-19 vaccination at Unity Health
- Select pharmacies: COVID-19 pharmacy vaccine locations
- Select Toronto Hospitals and Ontario Health Teams Pre-Registration and Booking Site: Covid-19 Vaccination Clinics
- Anishnawbe Health Toronto (Indigenous Adults, with priority for 55+): COVID-19 Vaccination Drop-In Clinic – Anishnawbe Health Toronto (aht.ca)
Please review these websites carefully to ensure you are eligible for a COVID vaccine.
Trusted COVID Vaccine Information
- Toronto Public Health: COVID-19: About the Vaccines – City of Toronto
- What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine for Canada (Public Health Agency of Canada): what-you-need-to-know-covid-19-vaccine-eng.pdf (canada.ca)
- COVID-19 Handouts and Information: The Implementation Working Group of the Downtown East Ontario Health Team (DET OHT) on Outreach and Wrap Around Supports in High Density Neighbourhoods, co-led by Sherbourne Health with St. Judes, has developed handouts with information related to COVID-19. Versions are also available in additional languages: Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil and Urdu.