Please note: Sherbourne Health’s COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at the Wellesley Community Centre is closed effective March 26, 2022.
Thank you to our incredible partners, volunteers, community members and staff for making our COVID-19 vaccination clinic a huge success. Together, we administered over 46,000 doses!
Thanks to everyone who made this clinic possible:
- Black Physicians Association of Ontario
- Casey House
- DTE Family Practice Network Physicians
- Health Access St Jamestown
- Health User Experience Lab
- La Passerelle IDÉ
- Latin American Task Force
- The Neighbourhood Group
- Regent Park CHC
- Salvation Army
- St. Michael’s Homes
- St. Jamestown Community Corner
- St. Jude Community Homes
- Street Health
- Street Haven
- The 519
- Toronto Community Housing
- Toronto Public Health
- Unity Health
- Wellesley Community Centre
- Women’s Health in Women’s Hands
Our clinic at Wellesley Community Centre is now closed, but there are many options available for those seeking a first, second or booster dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
If you are still looking for a 1st, 2nd or booster dose, there are many options:
- Regent Park CHC clinic at 40 Oak St. Walk-in or book: https://bit.ly/3JNigri
- The St. James Town Community Corner will be operating hyper-local pop-ups around the neighbourhood. For more information, follow @thecornersjt on Twitter, visit StJamesTown.org or call 416-347-0943 for more information.
- City of Toronto website: https://toronto.ca/home/covid-19/covid-19-vaccines/covid-19-how-to-get-vaccinated/
- Ontario Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment Booking System: Ontario COVID-19 vaccination service
- Select pharmacies: COVID-19 pharmacy vaccine locations
We continue to encourage our service users and community members to get their COVID-19 vaccinations and booster doses as soon as possible.
Trusted COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Toronto Public Health: COVID-19: About the Vaccines – City of Toronto
- What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine for Canada (Public Health Agency of Canada): what-you-need-to-know-covid-19-vaccine-eng.pdf (canada.ca)
- COVID-19 Handouts and Information: The Implementation Working Group of the Downtown East Ontario Health Team (DET OHT) on Outreach and Wrap Around Supports in High Density Neighbourhoods, co-led by Sherbourne Health with St. Judes, has developed handouts with information related to COVID-19. Versions are also available in additional languages: Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil and Urdu.