Rights & Responsibilities
We strive to create a safe, respectful and accessible space that affirms the identities, experiences and needs of all service users, staff, providers, students, volunteers and visitors.
Our Duties to Each Other While at Sherbourne
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Do our part to maintain a safe, clean and pleasant environment
- Be aware of, and follow, Sherbourne’s policies and procedures
- Report issues or concerns about Sherbourne’s programs and services
- Wear clothes and footwear while in Sherbourne
- Do not use scents and scented products
We will not accept disrespectful comments or discrimination, including homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism or ableism.
Threats or acts of violence, displaying a weapon, intimidating behavior, or theft may lead to restriction of access to services.
Sherbourne welcomes compliments, complaints and ideas. You can fill in the feedback form online, in-person in our waiting rooms, or contact us at email@example.com