Call us at 416-324-4100
We are located at:
333 Sherbourne Street
Toronto, Ontario M5A 2S5
Hours of operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Please note: Saturday operates as a walk-in clinic for registered clients of Sherbourne Health only. The last appointment of the day is at noon. Our facilities are closed on Thursdays from 1-4 p.m., Sundays, and holidays. Please note that some programs and services at Sherbourne Health may operate on a different schedule.
For service users seeking after hours care, telehealth services are available to the community. Health 811 is a free 24/7 service from Telehealth Ontario. It may be helpful in deciding if a visit to the hospital is recommended. Call 1-866-797-0007, dial 811, or visit their website to access this service. Health 811 does not replace dialing 911 in an emergency.
Looking to share feedback about your experience at Sherbourne? Click here.
Here’s how you reach us by telephone or fax.
The 75 bus runs along Sherbourne Street and stops at Gerrard Street and Carlton Street. The Centre is a short walk from these two stops. The 506 Carlton streetcar runs along Carlton Street and stops at Sherbourne Street. The Centre is a short walk south from this stop.
A Toronto Bike Share station is located at the North East corner of Allen Gardens.
There is limited free parking in our parking lot, and no parking on Sherbourne Street. There is a Green P Parking lot on Sherbourne Street, just north of Carlton Street.
- To make an appointment to see a health provider: 416-324-4180
- To access the staff directory: 416-324-4100 press #
- Chiropractic Clinic: 416-324-4166
- Community PHA Naturopathic Clinic: 416-324-4164
- Family Health Team: 416-324-4180
- Acute Respite Care (ARC) Program: 416-324-4108
- Mental Health Services: 416-324-4109
- Rainbow Health Ontario: 416-324-4100 (press 9)
- Rainbow Health Ontario Administrative Coordinator – Gael Hinnighan: 416-324-4100 x3364
- The Rotary Club of Toronto Health Bus Program: 647-730-3392
- Program Supervisor – Emily Schepers: 416-324-4100 x3392
- Supporting Our Youth (SOY): 416-324-5077
- President & Chief Executive Officer – Hazelle Palmer: 416-324-4158
- Senior Executive Assistant to the President & Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors – Melisa Torres: 647-730-3343
- Vice President, Finance & Administration – Van Horne Lum: 647-730-3348
- Chief Medical Officer – Laura Pripstein: 647-730-3341
- Chief Medical Officer Executive Assistant – Tracy Lee: 647-730-3341
- Manager, Primary Care –Jeffrey Reinhart: 647-730-3291
- Primary Care Administrative Coordinator – Marc Piccinato: 647-730-3227
- Vice-President, Community Health & Capacity Building Initiatives – Nalini Pandalangat: 647-730-3260
- Community Health & Capacity Building Administrative Coordinator – Kara-Jean Hutchings: 647-730-3259
- Community Health & Capacity Building Administrative Coordinator – Elisa Davies: 647-730-3302
- Fundraising and Development Manager – fundraising/donation inquiries for all programs – Joe Goulart: 647-730-3351
- Communications Manager – Alison Terpenning: 647-730-3368
- Main Medical Reception: 416-324-4181
- Acute Respite Care (ARC) Program: 416-324-4258
- LGBTQ Program: 416-324-4262
- Administration: 416-324-4188
- Supporting Our Youth (SOY): 416-324-4262
- Human Resources: 416-324-4193
- CEO’s Office: 416-324-5067