The Media Centre features Sherbourne’s latest news, updates and information from our bi-annual newsletters, position statements and media releases.
Latest Sherbourne Updates
Read about what’s happening at Sherbourne.
- 04/06/21 | Sherbourne Health part of a pilot project giving vaccinations in a COVID-19 hotspot
- 11/18/20 | Downtown East Toronto Ontario Health Team approved, Sherbourne Health co-leading initiatives for people experiencing homelessness
- 10/09/20 | An exciting evolution of LGBTQ parenting programs at Sherbourne Health
- 06/19/20 | A Message on Behalf of our Board and Staff Regarding Anti-Black Racism and Discrimination
- 06/15/20 | Frequently Asked Questions: Virtual Care and Support during COVID-19 Pandemic
- 06/10/20 | Sherbourne Health celebrates PRIDE with virtual festivities
- 05/06/20 | Sherbourne welcomes a new onsite partner: construction to take place onsite
- 03/31/20 | A message from our President & CEO Hazelle Palmer
- 03/15/20 | Important notice: Service changes due to COVID-19
See more of Sherbourne’s updates.
Read about updates on our programs and services in Sherbourne’s bi-annual newsletter.
Read about achievements, celebrations and personal experiences inspired by members of the Sherbourne community.
Sherbourne Position Statements
Sherbourne Media Releases
For media requests, or further information about Sherbourne Health, please contact:
T: (416) 324-4100 ext. 3352