workplaces & groups
Did you know that fundraising in your workplace or group is an effective way to make a difference in your community? It’s also a great way to motivate your team members to get involved in local issues.
Giving back to the community is a great way for workplaces, employee groups, organizations and associations to get involved. By supporting community-based organizations like Sherbourne Health, workplaces and groups can support causes that are important to their team members, employees, clients or members.
Whether you’re looking for a meaningful long-term partnership or a responsive community partner to benefit from a fundraising initiative, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact Joe Goulart, Manager of Fund Development at 416-324-4100 x 3351 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and how you can get involved.
Here are just a few ideas about how your team or group can lend support:
- Payroll Giving: Make donations directly from your pay cheque via United Way, Benevity, or your employee giving platform.
- Matched gifts: Ask your Human Resources department if your company matches the donations you make. Check if your company also matches volunteer time with donations.
- Workplace events: Host a fundraising event in your office! Ideas like a Jeans Friday, Pride BBQ, movie night, bake sale or ‘lunch and learn’ in support of SOY.
- Adopt a program: Choose Sherbourne as your annual charitable partner or beneficiary for a fundraising event or campaign.
- Bowlathon Fundraising: Form a team with colleagues and friends to fundraise online and participate in the annual SOY Bowlathon in October. Learn more about Bowlathon2022.
- Newsletter: Sign up for our bi-montly newsletter, Mosaic News.