To our valued service users and community members: Because of increases in demand on our health care providers, we cannot always respond quickly to non-urgent concerns at this time. We ask that until the state of emergency ends, you consider holding off on contacting the clinic for non-urgent requests.
Welcome to Sherbourne Health
Like the unique mosaic at our front door, Sherbourne was shaped by our communities. As with our programs and services, when the pieces are put together, the different colours and textures form something inviting, vibrant and relevant to the people we serve. We work closely with our partners and community members. Our primary care and chronic disease management services, health promotion and education, outreach and social supports, and mental health services work together to provide transformative care and support.
While Sherbourne is open to everyone in our neighbourhood, we are particularly committed to helping people who may have been under-served by conventional health care.
Who We Serve
LATEST SHERBOURNE UPDATES
- 11/18/20 | Downtown East Toronto Ontario Health Team approved, Sherbourne Health co-leading initiatives for people experiencing homelessness
- 10/09/20 | An exciting evolution of LGBTQ parenting programs at Sherbourne Health
- 06/19/20 | A message on behalf of our Board and staff regarding anti-Black racism and discrimination
- 06/15/20 | Frequently Asked Questions: Virtual Care and Support during COVID-19 Pandemic
- 06/10/20 | Sherbourne Health celebrates PRIDE with virtual festivities
- 05/06/20 | Sherbourne welcomes a new onsite partner: construction to take place onsite
- 03/31/20 | A message from our President & CEO Hazelle Palmer
- 03/15/20 | Important notice: Service changes due to COVID-19
Join a Group
Join a group at Sherbourne and connect with people like you, while you get the support you need.READ MORE
We are proudly engaged with our communities. Learn more about ways to become part of Sherbourne.GET INVOLVED AT SHERBOURNE
Make an Appointment
If you wish to visit Sherbourne, it is important to make an appointment.MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT