To our valued service users and community members,
Sherbourne Health strongly encourages everyone who is eligible and can receive a COVID-19 vaccine to get one as soon as possible. Please continue to follow public health measures to protect yourself and those around you.
As a healthcare organization, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our service users and staff are always our top priority. We have taken important measures that impact our programming and services as part of our response to containing the spread of COVID-19.
Welcome to Sherbourne Health
Like the unique mosaic at our front door, Sherbourne was shaped by our communities. As with our programs and services, when the pieces are put together, the different colours and textures form something inviting, vibrant and relevant to the people we serve. We work closely with our partners and community members. Our primary care and chronic disease management services, health promotion and education, outreach and social supports, and mental health services work together to provide transformative care and support.
While Sherbourne is open to everyone in our neighbourhood, we are particularly committed to helping people who may have been under-served by conventional health care.
Who We Serve
Souhaitez-vous obtenir des services en français? Si oui, cliquez ici.
LATEST SHERBOURNE UPDATES
- 08/29/22 | Nursing shortage impact felt beyond hospitals
- 07/28/22 | The latest on monkeypox
- 06/29/22 | Sherbourne Health Welcomes the Honourable Marci Ien, Minister for Women and Gender Equality and Youth for Funding Announcement
- 06/09/22 | Sherbourne physicians collaborate on new guide for 2SLGBTQ care in Canada
- 05/10/22 | Media Release – Sherbourne Health announced as only Toronto-based grant recipient for program providing fresh affordable food in St. James Town and Moss Park Community
- 04/19/22 | Improving health access, right around The Corner
- 04/04/22 | After one year and 46,000 doses, Sherbourne Health closes COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- 03/29/22 | Food for Good is Sherbourne Health’s answer to rising local hunger
- 11/02/21 | Sherbourne Health honoured for community response to COVID-19
- 10/13/21 | A place to reflect and remember: The Sherbourne Health Memorial Garden
- 10/01/21 | A catalyst for change: Introducing Verlia Stephens, DEI Specialist at Sherbourne Health
- 11/18/20 | Downtown East Toronto Ontario Health Team approved, Sherbourne Health co-leading initiatives for people experiencing homelessness
- 06/19/20 | A message on behalf of our Board and staff regarding anti-Black racism and discrimination
- 03/31/20 | A message from our President & CEO Hazelle Palmer
Join a Group
Join a group at Sherbourne and connect with people like you, while you get the support you need.READ MORE
We are proudly engaged with our communities. Learn more about ways to become part of Sherbourne.GET INVOLVED AT SHERBOURNE
Make an Appointment
If you wish to visit Sherbourne, it is important to make an appointment.MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT